Monday, November 21, 2011

The Play Company and More!

Exciting news!

I am now the Marketing Intern for the Play Company, an off-Broadway company that produces the American premieres of contemporary international playwrights. I start next week, and this upcoming month is going to be crazy! Santaland, PlayCo, and Town Hall!

I'm really excited to start working with PlayCo. This is exactly the internship I wanted, in terms of the specialization and their willingness to teach. I may have touched upon this before, but I was/am having a hard time getting hired, even as an intern because the minimum requirements companies are expecting are incredibly high. In my interview I was incredibly upfront out not having amazing photo-shopping skills, and non existent video editing skills, but they took me on because I have a willingness to learn, and because I'm totally serious about the field.

I just wanted to let you know. Also, the Santaland Puppet Theatre is only open to the public on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment