Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's been 2012 for almost two weeks, but Happy New Year anyway!

Here's my 2011 Re-Cap:

  • I graduated from Emerson College with a degree in Arts Management
  • I moved from Boston to New York
  • I was the Press Coordinator for Lincoln Center Festival 2011
  • I was hired as an usher at The Town Hall Theater
  • My cousin got married
  • I worked at Santaland
  • I became the Marketing Intern at PlayCo
  • I built puppets
  • I payed off three of my Stafford loans
  • I planned and executed an Audience Development project for Emerson Stage
  • My friend Emma moved back to Thailand
 2012 is off to a great, albeit rather confusing start.  I hope it's a great year because it's starting off with a lot of opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment